Stuart D. Colburn
Jay R. Downs
R. Christopher Esson
D. Rynn Freiling
John V. Fundis
T. Glenn Ingram
Christine B. Karcher
Tab H. Keener
Frances A. Lout
Charles E. Morse
T.B. Nicholas, Jr.
Philip P. Romero
Melissa M. Sage
Laura D. Schmidt
Andrew Z. Schreck
Wendy D. Schrock
Timothy U. Stanford
M. Gaddy Wells
W. Jon Grove, Jr.
Ms. Sage is a shareholder who handles a broad range of general
civil litigation including tort actions with a focus on transportation
litigation, premises liability, non-subscriber claims, construction
claims, and employment law cases. She also has experience involving
prosecuting and defending cases involving insurance coverage. Ms.
Sage is also knowledgeable in the areas of products liability, non-subscriber
claims, construction defects and subrogation. Ms. Sage has first-chair
trial experience in both Texas and Oklahoma including both jury
and bench trials. With respect to transportation litigation, Ms.
Sage has significant experience in handling losses on an emergency
basis as a first-responder to the scene of the accident.
- State of Oklahoma (1999)
- State of Texas (2001)
- In re Manion, 2008 Tex. App. LEXIS 6813 (Tex.App.—Amarillo Sept. 11, 2008, pet. denied); Counsel for Respondent
- Darnaby v. Davis, 57 P.3d 100 (Okla.Ct.App. 2002); Trial Counsel for Dr. Davis
- Vice Chair of the American Bar Association Commercial Transportation Litigation Committee
- American Bar Association, Tort, Trial and Insurance Practice Section Member
- Dallas Bar Association
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D. with Honors, 1999
- Oklahoma State University, B.A. with Honors, 1996